Sunday, May 22, 2011

Show Stopper

Okay, it's been a while since my last post.  I never mean to go so long between postings, but life has a habit of getting in the way of regular blogging.  I'm back now, that's all that matters.



Three weeks ago, our school held its annual Evening of the Arts, showcasing the art and music departments.  N is part of the Angel Chorus, which is for third and fourth grade singers.  He was very excited to have his very first solo performane.  He sang "Singin in the Rain" and I was bowled over not only by how well he sang, but by the guts he had to get up there and belt out a song in a room full of people.  I've posted the video link above, so you can hear for yourself how he did.  There was a technical problem with his mike for the first few seconds.

No comments: