Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Our Life in Pictures

Things have been so busy since school started that I've really fallen behind on my blogging.  I'm hoping to be able to get back to regular posting soon, but in the meantime, I thought it might be fun to share some of my favorite pictures from the last several months.  So here goes:  our summer in pictures.

 This is A in her sparkly TP shirt that my friend C made for her.  She wore this outfit to the majority of the games over the summer.  She's convinced it's a good luck charm for the team.


 A and Coach C's pregame ritual.  He hit her ground balls before every game she attended.

 Is she the cutest bat girl ever or what?


I just love this picture of my sassy princess.


 My all time favorite picture of A and Coach C.   She has this one in a frame on her night table.


 A competed in her first swim meet in July.  Here she is swimming butterfly.


 This was J's game changing hit in TP's championship game.


 Here he is at first base after his awesome hit.  That's Coach K with him.


 Coach C presenting J with his championship medal.


 After the big win.


 N playing mini golf in St. Augustine.


 N and cousin M


 This is hubby and I with Cousin B at her high school graduation.



 Hubby and Coach C during an intense chess game at our hotel in Jupiter.


 N doing duty as bat boy during the Junior Olympics tournament.


Most of the family at cousin B's graduation.

So there you go.  A sampling of my favorite pictures from the summer.  I'll get back to regular posting soon, but in the meantime I hope you enjoy this peek into our family album.



No comments: