Saturday, November 2, 2013

Hello!

It seems that a couple of months have managed to sneak by and it's suddenly November.  This school year is keeping us busier than usual, especially since I am now working part time as a pre-k 3 teacher at A and N's school.  I'm really enjoying my little class of 8 three year olds.  More on that in a future post I'm sure!  The kids are busy with all of the normal activities.  J just completed both his final swim season and his fall baseball season.  He's working on college applications and has some upcoming camps and showcases.  N is singing, playing piano, and staking gymnastics.  He's also student teaching for younger boys at gymnastics.  A continues to be our little twirling princess and gets sassier everyday.  I will be making a concentrated effort to get back to regular postings!  So stay tuned!

No comments: