Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy Birthday To My Sassy Girl

A is five years old today.  As I listened to her chattering away at the breakfast table while I frosted cupcakes for her class,  I wondered where five years have gone.   Has it really been five years since this beautiful, sometimes sweet, sometimes sassy little girl came into our lives?  A is fiercely independent, sometimes stubbornly so.  She is frequently too sassy for words and is always up to something.  She is a wonderful mix of tomboy and girly girl, playing baseball in the front yard one minute and with her Barbies the next.  She makes everyday sparkle in her own unique way.  Happy Birthday my precious girl.  I can't wait to see what the years to come hold.

  Two weeks old


  Always into something
  Her second Christmas




  Fourth Birthday




  In Maui this past summer

No comments: