Thursday, September 22, 2011

My Sassy Princess

Since my last several posts have been about J and N, I figured it was time for a post all about my sassy girl A.  Life with A is never dull.  She keeps me on my toes, alternating between making me want to tear my hair out and making me laugh until I cry.  She's adjusted to kindergarten very well.  She loves learning and her teacher recently told me she wishes she had a classroom full just like her.  Apparently, A keeps her devil horns hidden at school.  That's good to know.  At home she is full of sass, spirit, and mischief.  From the time she wakes up to the time she goes to sleep, she's on the go.  She loves being right in the middle of whatever her brothers are doing, especially J.  We're constantly laughing over some wacky thing she's said or done, and she delights in being as outrageous as possible in order to make us laugh.  There are days that I am both exhausted and exasperated by the time she goes to bed.  Yet I wouldn't change anything about her.  After having two boys I wished hard for a little girl.  I got my wish and then some with A.  She's headstrong, stubborn, and independent to a fault.  She is often times two hands full of trouble.  She is also sweet, and loving, with a heart of pure gold.  She may not be your typical quiet, ladylike princess, but she's our sassy princess and we wouldn't have her any other way. The two pictures below will give you a good idea of the many facets of A's personality.  


No comments: