Sunday, November 6, 2011

Busy, Busy

I keep a big calendar on my desk and use it to keep track of the numerous activities the kids are involved in.  I sat down recently to fill it in for November and December.  And feel slightly dazed at the amount of penciling in I did.  We of course have the regular weekly activities, meetings, practices, and lessons.  In addition, we'll be beginning preparations for the school Christmas pageant.  The pageant really keeps me hopping because I am in charge of both the costumes and the reception that follows the pageant.  J has baseball tournaments the next two weekends.  N has a chorus concert on Veteran's Day, plus one the first Sat in December. Following that concert, hubby, J, A, and I are traveling up to UF so J can attend a one day camp being put on by the university's baseball staff.  We'll also be meeting up with Coach C so he can reevaluate J and see how he's done with his training.  A has a Christmas dance recital the weekend after that, plus both the dance studio and the school have floats in the town Christmas parade.  The pageant will take place during the week following the parade.  Then the kids all have three weeks out for a winter break.  I can't wait.  There are some long neglected projects around the house I need to get to.  Plus it will be nice to have a few weeks off from everything.  School, baseball, activities, etc.  If time keeps moving as fast as it has these past several months, it will be break time before I know it.

No comments: