Sunday, December 21, 2008

Fashionista in training

Let me start this post off by stating that I am NOT, by any stretch of the imagination, a fashion goddess. My tastes runs to the conservative and well, boring. Today A and I went on a quick trip to JcPenney with my mom. We each had a $10 off a $10 purchase coupon that we figured we might as well use. A has a birthday coming up in January and there was a decent sale going on in the toddler department. We selected a few outfits and she insisted on trying them on. Then she had to try on some other things, too. And admire herself in the dressing room's full length mirror. She then had to parade out to show Grammy all the wonderful clothes. And bow for the other shoppers. As we left the store, she asked if we were going to buy shoes now. Oh boy.

2 comments:

minnemom said...

I think you've created a monster!

Steph said...

I was at Penneys this week with the same $10 off coupon! I guess I should be glad not to have a boy b/c I got to use the coupon for myself! LOL