Wednesday, December 28, 2011

She's Got Swag

Anyone who has met A can tell you that she is a unique combination of sassy, sweet, and funny. There's no telling what she might do or say at any given moment.  She keeps everyone who knows her in stitches.  Recently a friend asked me if I was writing down all the funny things A says and does.  This post seemed like a good place to highlight some of A's funnier moments.

The day after Christmas A got dressed in a new outfit, put an iPod in her pocket, and informed me she had "swag" while dancing to whatever song was playing in her ear buds.

When she first joined the baton team, I asked A if she was excited about getting to go to baton competitions.  Her reply, "Is that where I get to fight other baton girls?"

A planning her wedding to Coach C, complete with choosing the wedding party, the venue, and the cake flavor.  She generously agreed to moving the venue if Coach C has class on the chosen date.

The creative ensembles A comes up with when dressing herself.  Past favorites include a jersey, leggings, fuzzy robe, princess slippers, and sunglasses.  Another favorite was her school uniform, leg warmers, a heart print fleece jacket, princess hat and gloves, and the princess slippers.

A informing J's friend R that he couldn't be her boyfriend because she's marrying  Coach C.   She told R he would just have to deal with it and get over her.

The poses A strikes anytime there is a camera in the vicinity.  I've included some of my favorites below:





So there you are.  Some of A's latest and greatest moments.  I'm sure there are countless ones that I've forgotten, and many more to come.

No comments: