Friday, June 17, 2011

Boca Bound

Hard to believe Team TP is headed for their third tournament of the summer already, but here we are.  Tomorrow we travel south to Boca Raton for the FAU Showdown.  Due to the fact that Boca is about a three hour drive, we'll be staying over for a few nights for this one.  TP has their first game at 10:20, and the second at 3:00.  Due to a family event, we will actually miss the games tomorrow and head down tomorrow evening.  They'll have two games Sunday, with the possibility of playing in the playoffs Monday. J is super excited about this one.  I think the idea of traveling a bit further and having to stay over makes it seem exciting to him.  My dad and I, along with N and A will be going with him.  Hubby and my mom have to work.  J has Coach C's cell number, so I'm sure he'll be texting for game updates throughout the day.  I'll try to pop on and update on their progress over the weekend.  And look for a full recap by Tuesday.  Go TP! 

No comments: